Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

New Condo Makeover Is So Mind Boggling....


These few days times flies like a flicker of an eye. Wish there is more than 24 hours in a day. I have a lot of things on my mind right now as recently I was shown the layout plans for my new condominium by my interior designer. There are so many things to be done even for a small condo. I have to see what are the things I needed in every room especially the kitchen. I have yet to find the right colour for my kitchen cabinets, the right sink , the right oven , hood, fridge, stove and so on....not to mention the paintings and looking for the right colour for all the other rooms, the designs for my wardrobe and etc..etc..etc...

So today, I bought myself a book called " key to your home " from Borders to check out for new ideas to this mind boggling task.......

Of hobs and hoods ...........


Colour charting ...........

Kitchen ideas.........



Wardrobes designs...............

Flooring ideas.......


Bedroom ideas...........


Lighting ideas..........

Have yet to read through all these and hope to get some ideas in the next 2 weeks.....

Note: My main blog Rainbows is a year old today ...so hop over to see what I have for food these days.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Add To This