Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

Hurray..! I Finally Made It..........

Yes.....I have finally upload my bloggerhead image replacing the cute puppy....after nearly many many hours of blurry eyes and mind fiddling with the so call html editing. I have found the problem to my failure in uploading the pics and the problem is solved all by myself. Now at nearly 1.30 am here I can really go to bed smiling at myself for learning something new again today. Tomorrow will be another day for me to edit some other parts of this wonderful template and with more exploration to be done.

3 comments:

  1. Kess And Her Mama said...
     

    Well done Sweet Jasmine! There is a great satisfaction to it! But, don't be an addict, yah!

  2. Sweet Jasmine said...
     

    kess & mama - Thanks for the advice...I will try not to be an addict...or am I really addicted ? It is my nature to solve my problems no matter what it takes....real tough for this html thingy.... Please bear with me my lack of 'materials' over here. It is still my testing ground for my 2 cents worth of IT skills....
    Have a nice weekend.

  3. molly said...
     

    Hi Jasmine, Congratulations! Nice blog.......

Post a Comment



 

Add To This