Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

My Kitchen Layout....



Planning a kitchen is both exciting and stressful as this is the place where I would call the heart of my home. As I would be spending most of my time here when I do my daily meals. For someone who loves to cook, a practical kitchen is of upmost importance. So a friend of mine who owns Apple Interior Design helps me come up with this simple and lovely layout recently. The build up cabinets from floor to ceiling makes up for more storage space for my small space. There will be special pull out basket storage in the cabinets for my pots and pans.
I have yet to choose the colours for my cabinets. I intend to have a marble or granite table top for easy cleaning. Still having mix feelings of what fridge to buy...a side by side one or just the normal split fridge. I will be fixing an induction cooker top instead of the gas cooker for the reasons that it is easy to clean and gives me more storage space with the absence of the gas tank. I have another halogen cooker which I am now using which is so practical and cost savings too. So I just can place it on top of the ceramic top when I need to use other utensils like Corning ware as induction cooking uses only specially made iron cast and compatible 18/10 stainless steel wares.
Hope my dream kitchen will be realise sooonnnnn.......!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Add To This