Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

Renovation Frenzy.......


For the last few days my new condo was being swarm by a group of 7 skilled workers putting up kitchen cabinets, cupboards, bedroom furnitures for my new place. My interior designer from Ipoh came with lorry loads of furnishing to fix up everything. Til yesterday the renovations were almost 80 percent complete. Hope I would be able to move in by end of this month.

A peep into my kitchen minus the hood, hob, sink, tabletop and fridge.


My new Teka oven has been fixed.........

A big cupboard minus the sliding door........


Mirrored wall and display cabinet for my dining hall.

A built up wood platform with matching cupboard for one of the rooms.The hollow edge will be fill with drawers for more storage space.



A cozy window ledge sitting built in for reading and looking out to the sea and Penang bridge. The cushion have not been fix yet.

8 comments:

  1. Apple Interior Design said...
     

    hi sweet jasmine, had just set up our new blog as per your advice... Itz still in process of beautifying but do come n visit us. tq.

  2. CK Lam said...
     

    I particularly like the reading area beside the window ledge - relaxing space with the view of the Penang bridge... a very good idea making full use of that space.

    Would be nice if I can see your fully done up apartment...haha

  3. Sweet Jasmine said...
     

    apple interior design - Been visiting there sometime ago...good job done. Keep the pics coming..

  4. Sweet Jasmine said...
     

    ck lam - will be sharing some pics when the work is finish...

  5. imelda said...
     

    wow, i am happy for you. enjoy a facelifitng of ur condo space then . . .

  6. BeautifuL Life said...
     

    wow...home sweet home...when are u moving in?

  7. Johnny Ong said...
     

    i'll be getting the key to my new house, hopefully by next month

  8. Sweet Jasmine said...
     

    Johnny, Congrats on your new home. Hopefully yr reno will go on smoothly.

Post a Comment



 

Add To This