Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

Spring Cleaning my Fridge......

It just made me so mad when I could not find the things I wanted in my cluttered fridge. My instructions to my maid to clean it plus clearing all the unwanted food once a week fall on deaf ears no matter how many times I told her since the day she started work.

With still a painful shoulder I decided to do the job myself. I discover some bottles of expired sauces, some leftovers which had been there for don't know how many weeks, and a box of not properly closed chopped garlic which emit their pungent smell all over inside. Wonder why these maids never bother to look at all these detail while keeping food in containers!! Must be pure laziness on their part.

I felt so good after clearing and cleaning the fridge , seeing things in their places with no 'sampah' (rubbish) inside anymore.

I found some yesterday left over roasts and will be recycling it in my fried spaghetti for dinner or lunch.

The nightmare of having maids is not over yet and still I could not do without them with my condition. Just wonder with the new laws coming out given them more freedom and what more one day off!! which I can predict will bring more nightmares and headache to employers like me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Add To This