Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

Ouch !..Watashi wa onaka ga itai...



My really 'sampak' or 'sakai' maid cause me to have diarrhea and stomachache today. As I was busy booking for hotel rooms for another outing online with my sis, I did not notice that she heated up my otak-otak in the microwave which I had repeatedly told her a number of times not to do so. The otak-otak which contains eggs and coconut milk straight from the fridge must not be half heated as this could cause bacteria to multiply and cause food poisoning. I always ask her to steam it thoroughly on the stove and her lazy nature did not do so. Son also had some diarrhea and hope sis karen who stay back for dinner yesterday would not have food poisoning too.

So today, I have to sit on the toilet bowl for a long time clutching at my stomach and cursing her for my predicament. I have to eat cream cracker with teh kosong for breakfast and marmite porridge for lunch ansd swallow down a couple of charcoal tablets for some relieved. Still have some spasm while clicking at my keyboard here.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Add To This