Perth Vacation

What's Up

Feel free to visit my other blog at Rainbows.

Life Long Learning......

I have been sitting down in front of my laptop today doing what most people my age would not dare to attempt or even had the patience or time to be learning something new and that is.....putting up a new template up on my new blog. While blog hopping around I saw this quite interesting template in http://www.eblogtemplates. So I jump into the bandwagon of most high tech young bloggers to put up this template. Have been learning how to download them and upload it to replace my former bloggers template. I see that I can do a lot of things like editing it to suits my style in this template. This is only the few things I have learned or actually explored,through trials and errors and observation of other blog s and the answers to the problems faced by most bloggers in the comments box. Looking forward to learn more and please hang on here with me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Add To This